Wednesday, October 24, 2007

FP Got 3rd!!!.....and more news

This year's ISSMA state finals took place in the RCA Dome - for the last time. Beginning in spring the RCA Dome will be demolished. What a sad time :-(. Next year's finals will be in the new Lucas Oil Stadium, which should be completed summer 2008.

As I promised news, the Forest Park Marching Rangers received a 3rd place finish in Saturday's state marching band finals. They did a wonderful job, and I did not realize how nervous I would be. I wasn't nearly as nervous as the proud mom (my sister), who I sat by, but still nervous nonetheless. It was a great time.

Lee videotaped FP's performance and the award ceremony. We are going to create a DVD that includes a picture slideshow of pictures my sister and I took along with the videotape. I think it will be great in the end, and I can't wait to see it.

In other news, I registered for my last class last week. Registration began last week, and since I am graduating (FINALLY) in May, I got to register for my very last class. I am so excited!

And finally, I have begun taking multivitamins and calcium supplements to get my body ready for a baby. We haven't officially started "trying", but we are preparing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea Beaner! Off to the dome again in a couple of weeks. I won't be as nervous this time...even though it would be cool to see them in the semi-finals.
A little Rachel...and Lee...combined?! AAAAHHHH!! HEE HEE