Friday, June 29, 2007

Has it really been a year?

Yep, one year ago Lee and I signed our life away (at least 30 years of it) and became homeowners. It doesn't seem like that much time has passed. We have been through so much this year between renovations, job changes, Taylor moving, going to Disney, and so much more. Time is just flying.

I hope this post finds you all well. Remember to stop and smell the roses along the way because you never know what tomorrow brings. I've noticed that as I get older time goes by faster and faster. As a child you think summer vacation lasts forever. Christmas and birthdays never come quick enough, and you want to be a grown-up so badly. As an adult you realize how good you had it as a child - no bills, no responsibilities, no "real" worries. Time flies by quicker than you can blink.

We've now had the house for a year. We will be married three years in August (my goodness!). In the fall, I will be starting my fourth and final year in graduate school. Amazing how all of this seemed to begin yesterday.

Enjoy today and live for tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How true that is.... time seems to have passed so quickly.

Kopp

Anonymous said...

So very true! It's scary how fast the days go by. It's easy to just get caught up in day to day things...but you are right, you have to stop and smell the roses =)