Friday, January 22, 2010

First Snow......My Feet......I Can Roll Over

So the last 2 1/2 weeks have been fairly eventful. I have officially returned back to work. Although I miss Amelia terribly during the day, it is nice to have adult conversations and use my brain in a productive way :-).

January 6 and 7, we had our first significant snowfall of the winter here in Bloomington. Of course, it was the first time Amelia had seen or touched snow. We took a picture of it. Next year she will enjoy it more, but it was cute nonetheless.

She has also found her feet. She constantly has her feet in her hands, and she has even begun to chew on them. That stage, to me, is one of the cutest stages for babies. Although, it makes putting on a diaper VERY difficult.

This week, January 20, she rolled over for the very first time (back to front). I was at work and missed the first time :-(, but I was able to have her do it again that evening, and I videotaped it. She had been working on trying to roll over for a few weeks, but I guess she finally got the strength to go all the way. Of course, she can't roll back yet so she gets mad, but that just lets her exercise her other muscles.

She is growing up so fast, and I am so proud of her! She is a strong little girl with tons of personality and a smile that lights up my world. What a blessing!

No comments: