Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Lots of changes ole' Max, Lots of changes

January has been quite a month of changes for us. We have now gotten our new dishwasher, which has been a great addition to the house. It is much quieter than any other dishwasher we've ever had.

Lee has been on a few job interviews this month, but nothing has panned out. He is still working for First Lease, although, he continues to look for new work. His business/obsession/passion is now an "official" business. Check out his new website at http://www.lmlvideoservices.com.

We have decided to take Taylor to Disney World this spring break. I haven't been to Florida before either (it just never worked out), so this will be a great vacation for all of us. She might be moving away this spring, so we will make it a vacation to remember.

I found out yesterday that my sister and brother-in-law got tickets to the Super Bowl. They have been Colts fans and season ticket holders for years, so I'm glad they get to go. Off to Miami!!

The best news of all is that I have been offered a new job. I currently work in the MBA program at IU, and beginning February 12, I will be working at the School of Informatics. My new job title is Manager of Graduate Admissions and Graduate Studies Office. With the new job comes some perks such as a significant pay raise and 6 weeks paid time off a year + holidays! Whew! I also get to finally quit my second job after 8+ months.

January has been a great month, so I hope the rest of the year follows. We'll keep in touch!!

1 comment:

Raclee said...

I hope, honey!! I hope!!